|We need to collect your personal information so that we can manage your membership. We will use your personal information to:
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect then this may affect our ability to offer the above membership services and benefits.
- Set up your online membership account;
- Provide you with core member services via post and email, including membership renewal information, coaching and training information and opportunities; member newsletters, information about club meetings
- Provide you with details of forthcoming activities, events and competitions (as well as those of selected third parties (including our partner organisations and clubs)
- Review, develop and improve the services and activities offered by us
- Research, develop and manage new and existing programmes and projects and to promote paddlesport
- Monitor club compliance with equal opportunities legislation and the Equality Standard For Sport and to promote / maintain equality of opportunity or treatment
- Assist the SCA in its obligations under Equality legislation and its work to make paddlesport more accessible in Scotland
- For statistical analysis
|We need to collect your personal information so that we can manage any training or qualifications that you gain through your participation. We will use Volunteer personal information to:
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect then this may affect our ability to provide the above services.
- Maintain records of training and qualifications
- Allocate appropriate roles to Volunteers based on their qualifications